These half day excursions facilitate access to high quality artworks in your local regional Gallery with qualified staff and artist educators. Activities will be based on drawing, mark making, and printmaking activities.
- Suitable for ES1-S3
- 25 students per session (if your class is larger, please contact the Gallery to discuss options). Minimum class sizes also apply.
- Cost- $3.00 per student for art materials (guided tour component is free of charge)
- These events will book out quickly, to secure your class’s place email the Gallery on
- Bookings will be made in order of receipt of email request for visits
- This program is subsidised by Tamworth Regional Council, and as such a preference will be given to schools in the Tamworth LGA. For details visit: http://www.tamworth.nsw.gov.au/Towns-and-Villages/Towns-and-Villages/default.aspx
Tamworth Regional Gallery
466 Peel Street Tamworth
31 - 30 December 2017